Procedures and surgeries
We offer our patients cutting-edge technologies in the field of surgical procedures, and so many procedures can be completed in a single day.
The GYNET Clinic was the first in the Czech Republic to acquire the unique hysteroscopy endo-operative system HEOS, which enables same-day hystero-resectoscope surgery of the uterus, even for more extensive findings such as submucosal myomas, polyps, intrauterine synechiae – adhesions (Asherman’s Syndrome) and uterine septa.
Perfectly trained staff with many years of experience are no exception at the clinic, thanks to which the patient can go home on the same day as the procedure.
Surgical procedures performed at the clinic in same-day surgery mode:
- Outpatient hysteroscopy – office procedure
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Surgical hysteroscopy
- Cervical conization (LLETZ) – even without anaesthesia
- Curettage of the uterine cavity
- Instrumental revision after spontaneous abortion
- Ablation of condyloma
- Bartholin gland extirpation
- Vulvar or vaginal excision
- Aspiration of ovarian cysts
- Sling surgery for urinary incontinence – TOT
- Non-surgical (pharmaceutical) termination of pregnancy